7.03.2006

115 Degree Mexicali Music Adventure


Sabertooth Tiger, God's Gang, and Coup D' Twat travelled down to Mexicali, Mexico to play a show on Saturday to kick off July. It was the hottest place I've ever been in my life, 115 degrees when we arrived at our buddy Marrrrrrrrco Verrrrrrrra's parents house at around 4:00 and it probably didn't get down below 100 until about 10pm, and yes, I bitched about how I was going to die or at least lose my vision the whole time. Michelle, Meital, Gina and Biehl came down from LA to sweat their asses off and to check out the show, along with a bunch of other folks... The show was at a place called La Casa de la Tia Tina Alternative Art & Music Space, it was in the coutyard behind this old house, and was slowly getting built back up by a bunch of really dedicated people, into a music and art space, and the sound for the show was amazing. It was a benefit for a community film center that Marco is putting together in Mexicali called La Rosa de Mexicali. Thanks to everyone who who made this show happen, I had a blast-ola. I would try to type something in Spanish, but i don't want to make a fool of myself.. ok just one.. tienes queso in su basura, es verdad. I'll put comments by the photos a bit later...






















































2 Comments:

Blogger Killyou Meyou said...

Totally radical!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Josie Perez-Ramondetta said...

GREAT FUCKIN' BLOG...love the pics

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home