6.20.2008

Crazy heat!! And I ain't talking about the cops.

Oh man its a scorcher in LA!!
Anyway, my new improved website, is so close i can taste it. Its gonna be the perfect mix of sweet and savory. Also this month, I have a photo of Aaron Cohen in the new Flaunt..The first shot in our new backyard. Read the article, he's a slave hunter. Basically goes to places that are enslaving people for work, or human trafficking and works to free them. He shared stories over a couple guinesses and we talked about the bible.
And this was a couple months ago.. but I shot Kate Nash for Paper Mag. and Thrasher used some of my photos for their NO AGE article. Yes! If you'd have told me I would have shots in Thrasher 20 years ago I probably would have said, puuhhleeeaaasss don't get crazy. Then I would keep eating my otterpop.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home