12.02.2008

My New Haircut

Thats just it, simple as that. I originally decided that I wanted to grow my hair out until Lyla was born, so I would have long hair in the first batch of baby photos. I figured it would look better during future photo album parties. " Dad look at your hair!!! You were such a hippy/dirtbag!" Anyway, it was getting a little out of control, and I figured I needed to take control again.

Started here

Then went a little Flock of Seagulls/Greaseball

Misfits/Greaseball

No turning back



Done! Other that a good showering

Michelle, stepped in to survey the damage

for now

3 Comments:

Blogger jessiparkert said...

We like it...I haven't seen your hair that short since you came home from Hawaii the summer I was in 6th grade

2:05 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

haha.. that was a long time ago..
thanks..
yeah i had it pretty short a couple years ago, but it was probably grown in a bit by the time we saw each other..

1:06 AM  
Blogger Jason Farley said...

You've inspired me to grow my beard out again, just so I can take pictures when I shave in the spring.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home