12.01.2009

My morning - no jacket

I am late getting my Australia photos up, and have a good amount of travel next week, its the first of the month and i forgot to send rent, phone bill paid today, been working to get a new project. started with 4 friends that i'm really excited about, but it requires building, writing proposals, getting a business license and working on promotion ideas, printing another portfolio, setting up 4 december shoots so far, and a personal project, I've been a little swamped lately. I dropped Lyla off at daycare this morning and I had to go check out a location, but i just decided to start driving east instead to clear my head, because I had a couple extra hours. After zoning out for about 15 minutes, getting off the freeway and heading towards the mountains, I ended up parked in front of this canyon and bridge. 40 minutes later I was deep in the middle of a silent canyon looking at a waterfall. Waterfalls are weird, because they can instantly make a regular hike into some kind of an adventure, and walking around a corner and finding one on accident, I felt like I struck gold. Back to the house by noon. These times are also one of the main reasons that I love living in LA. Its so fun to explore, it reminds me of being a kid.
Click on the photos for large versions



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home