7.16.2006

Brother Reade vs. Bad God


Oh damn!!! was this ever a stellar night. First of all Brother Reade played an instore at Sea Level Records(which is right down the street from a sweet liquor store that sells knives and religious stuff) and killed it. They even rocked some new joints and the pants off a couple people. I swear it. I have photos, but i don't wanna blog it all up with nudeness, nahh mean?? After the BR show who do I see outside but the one and only JP from Dios Malos all up in my mug. I will now give you the Frat/surfer version of our conversation. "So, I'm like, JP, Duuude!! He's like duude, we're playing a show over at the echooohhhh, you should come over and check it out bro-dog!! I'm like, "is it free??" He's like it is for you dude!!!! Yeeeaaahoooohhhh." Annnnnd Cut.. So after a great bunnch of taquitos across the street and another drink at The Gold Room, where I found out later it was free taco night... foiled again.. I headed to the Echo to watch one of the greatest bands around rock the house..



















Dios Malos

Dios Malos

The 3 most racist people i know

JP from Bad God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home