1.18.2007

Final Australian Post

My last night in Brisbane was spent at an art show at that James put on at the Alibi Room. I put up a some photos among the art of 4 other people and we all drank and talked and ate vegan pizza and drank and talked some more. Fun times had by all. Then the next day I went to Kwala skateboads where I traded heidi a photo of Sonic Youth for a skateboard.. Boo Yah!!! Thanks heidi. Flew back to Melbourne for the last couple days walked around a Catholic church and went to the flea market. My last night in Melbourne had Brett taking me to see Regular John from Sydney. Amazing band, check them out for sure. Then the flight home, through New Zealand for about 30 minutes. Thanks to everyone that I met in Awesome-tralia.





























1 Comments:

Blogger f and t said...

hello aaron
just discovered your photos on your website and they are beautiful and beautifully inspirational! : ) my husband plays drums in a band and i have decided to ask them to pose for me , after looking at the music portraits. breathtaking - thank you !
zelda

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home