2.12.2009

Newseez Thurs. Feb. 12th

A kid came to the door a couple months ago, asking if I would pay for an LA times subscription so he could get a scholarship. He was a skater, trying to "get his act together" and so i threw down $20 for his cause. I'm sure most of it went to him and not the LA Times, right?? I never got my papers, and called them yesterday to get the scoop. They apologized, called me sir way too many times, and assured me that papers would start gracing my front lawn in the morning. Low and behold TWO PAPERS!!! The God's have shined down upon me once again. While flipping through the paper, I didn't find much to read. I'm more of a talk radio kinda guy, but these tough economic times call for tough economic measures. That's why I have made a collage to sell for $25..(this one even has a Joaquin Phoenix in it which would usually command at least $35) I plan on making one each day from the LA Times, until I run out of ideas or glue. It's 8x10" fits perfectly in a frame and the shipping is included! what a deal.

02/12/09
It will be dated and signed, so, if you have that paper, you can even play a fun game called forgery, where you remake it exactly, resell it to someone else, and get some or all of your money back. Not a bad deal if you ask me.










Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home