7.16.2006

Warped version of tour Tour


Alarm magazine (check out the Eels cover, issue #23, wink wink), sent me to Warped Tour last week to shoot photos of Bouncing Souls.. Warped Tour now has their own mosh water brought to you by Monster and Cingular Wireless.... bitchinnnn..., It was luckily in the Dodger Stadium parking lot, 10 blocks away from our house, but I got there 4 hours early because unfortunately the WT doesn't post schedules so they can get everyone to show up for the whole show to get the ultimate barrage of as much ad views as possible. Now is when I stop stating the obvious. Needless to say I had a couple hours to wander around and I didn't think I was going to know anyone until I met up with John Cheese, George D., Kevin K., Saves the Day and all their peeps, had a beer, had a chat and relaxed a bit. I got my press time to meet up with Bouncing Souls and went to meet them not knowing what to expect. I met up with Greg and Bryan who were super nice and fun to hang out with on the bus, took a couple photos, Bryan did some bike riding outside, they proceeded to put on a great show, I took some live and group shots, (which will be in the magazine), took some pix of punk rock butt cracks, and got the hell outta there. Oh Warped Tour, where have you been all my life.













Larry Clark getting out of a limo with all the skaters from his new movie.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home